Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who can give me hair color tips?

i have dark brown/black hair i was thinking about changing my hair color, but don't know what color to do it. Any tips to what color i should do it??? my skin is tanWho can give me hair color tips?
You should put


purple or pink highlights =]Who can give me hair color tips?
camacholilac,





i think a lighter brown or bronze with some darker highlights may be nice.





or just get some brown or golden highlights.





why not try uploading a pic of yourself to one of those sites like makeoversolutions.com? that way you can play around with the colors before you decide.








hope you find something you like!





jai
If you're nervous about the change, go for a light or caramel brown first, then work your way up. If you want to experiment without messing up your own hair, coloring hair extensions is your best bet. Vitae has a hair that you can experiment on. The ';virgin'; one they have is safe for processing. Off the top of my head I believe it's www.vitaehair.com. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment