Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair coloring tips for dark hair........?

I have dark brown hair and i kind of want it lighter maybe more reddy, but whenever I dye it it comes out not the way I want it and it still looks brown.


whats the best way to make it come out bright and how it should beHair coloring tips for dark hair........?
My hair is naturally really dark brown, any time I have gone lighter, I had to have it done by a professional. The only red that I get by myself is a dark reddish brown. Hair coloring tips for dark hair........?
i had dark brown hair too and i wanted to turn mine blonde so i went to the store and got a hair dye box kit, the lightest one they had. it took me about 8 months to get to the hair color i finally wanted. so it might take a while if you use the box kits. if you want it done faster you should go to a hair dresser and they can give you the color u want but it will be more expensive then the box kit.
Use a dye(professional style) that has to be mixed with peroxide.


This process should be done by a professional.


But if you choose to do it yourself, please read the directions carefully.


I suggest you use a 40 volume peroxide mixed with whatever color you desire...



I would get it professionally done. I have dark brown hair. My hair is now blonde on top, but i have to go get it done....it turns orange if i try to do it.
tip: Make sure the box says that it says permanant on the box
get it profesionally done.
For the true color you would need to bleach it then dye it.
Use Pre-Lightner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment