Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair coloring tips?

Okay well ive been using this hair dye: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





and last time I dyed my hair with this was about 5-6 months ago. So today I got a haircut and its about 3-4 inches past my shoulders. I have dark brown hair and some of the dye from that product is still in it. I wanted to do a couple of streaks with red, not professionally (not in the salon). I wanted to do a couple on top and on the bottom layer of my hair so when I tie it up you can see the dye. Its a dark red and its made for brown hair, so it would show up. Will it damage my hair since I still have some of the other hair dye in? And also, do you think it would look good? Thanks for your opinions(:Hair coloring tips?
It might be a bit damaging but since it's only a couple of streaks it's not a huge deal. Just condition. I think it would look awesome, but only put it on the bottom layers. It would be cool to see a hint of red on the bottom. But, I think if you put it on the top it would seem streaky and overpowering.Hair coloring tips?
All hair dye eventually damages hair roots if it is constantly used...


the best way to find out would be to correspond the chemicals found in both of the hair product....if it is found to react chemically, you shouldnt use it....





However, you can try using heena which is used traditionally by indians to draw art on their hands, it is natural and the colour stays longer.





Try out this game if you can, great game...


http://exmafia.com/register.php?REF=5096
ummm, not I dont think it will do any more harm than regular usage of dyes would cause. You know hair dye no matter what kind does dry out the hair. If you are looking to do streaks, I always tell people to do them at the salon, they looks neater and better. However, I understand it is costly, if your gonna do streaks, have someone help you and use foil to keep the strand from touching other hairs. If you dont know how to do it, go onto youtube and look for vids that show a demonstration on how to do streaks. Good Luck. Oh by the way, im not sure if the dark red and brown would look good together...thats just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment