Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair Coloring tips?

I have been home dying my hair for about 10 years. I use a box clairol I think. I dye my hair a lighter blonde than its natural dirty blonde. Lately it has taken on an orangy tone and I do not like it. Any ideas on how to get rid of the golden orangy colors. I would go to the salon but I just can't afford it. ThanksHair Coloring tips?
To counter act with the orange you would have to add a violet in your blonde tones. If you need a quick fix to your problem buy ';shimmer lights'; it's a purple shampoo. If you have lots of brass put it on dry hair for 15 minutes and then rinse it out with the same shampoo...It works wonders! You could buy shimmer lights at Sally's beauty supply, or you could buy any purple shampoo. But don't worry your hair wont turn purple. It's all about the color wheel of hair.Hair Coloring tips?
Try leaving it on a bit longer. If that doesn't work, maybe its time for a lighter color.
well u shouldtake another blonde not very light or u can go to a saloon to buy rims platine colour. it will remove the orange and make it look more white and its very cheep
this is because you have dyed your hair so much. all I can reccomend is that you save money and get your hair stripped, then wait for about 3-6 months before dying it again, but remember, every time you dye your hair, it becomes a shade darker and thinner, and very brittle, to strip it it usally cost arounf 30-70 dollars more or less depending on where you go. hope this helps!
go n blacken ur hair.......


n then try out plum..burgundy........


just dun put on diff kinda colours...


burgundy plum wud look kinda sober on black hair...but it does gives a nice shade in the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment