Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sexy make-up & hair color tips!?

I'm asian (filipino)...so I was just wondering what kind of make up would look great on me...you know, eye shadow %26amp; lip colors. any tips??? I'm soo inlove wid da smokey-eye look..but anything simpler for during the day or goin 2 uni make-up tips?? Oh...%26amp; i'm also thinking of dying my hair...which is currently jet-black...any color ideas???Sexy make-up %26amp; hair color tips!?
I think asians look really pretty with lighter pink make up on. Also if your eyes are dark some black or brown eye liner would look nice I think. Also blush would look really nice in a peach color. If you dye your hair, stay dark I think.Sexy make-up %26amp; hair color tips!?
The best way 2 look hot is by applying a lot less than d hoochies of 2day do. Coz of ur skin color i suggest colors lyk glitery brown, gold n green. you can bend color in lyk i do i.e. gold layer then green to wards d end of ur eye bt dnt put too much green so it dnt overshadow d gold.


Please dont use alot of blush either so you dnt look ly a doll it aint pretty. jus lightly across ur cheekbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment