Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color tip for layers?

hi during summer i got layers(biggest mistake of my life). anyway my mom told me i could dye my tips for my birthday. i am not sure what color to dye them i was thinking of orange, purple, or red. i dont know which would look best on me. please help me, oh and im 5';6. i have a Oblong Face Shape. i have black hair and dark brown eyes. my ethnic is hispanicHair color tip for layers?
Well since you have black hair, the color that you'll add is going to turn out a bit darker than the color expected.


I don't recommend orange because it'll probably be a dark, brown orange. but red will probably turn out to be a burgundy, and the purple will probably be a very dark (if it even shows) purple.


I think that you'll have to dye your hair in a brighter color so your black hair will balance it out. so, maybe like a brighter red?Hair color tip for layers?
my opinion is use a natural color like carmel blonde ish or a brown , if you don't want ppl to think your emo or what ever they'll think but for a ohmigosh i love her hair style go with purple since you have black hair
well thats more of a you're favorite color choice ! what i think would be best is going to claires or hot topic and trying those clip in color extensions but if you really want to dye them i suggest red or purple

No comments:

Post a Comment