Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color tips Please!!! African American.?

Hello, I am panamanion and black. I have curly, relaxed hair that is short and is in a hairstyle. I think it's cute. But I would like to dye my hair a different color. I have dark brown, almost black hair with natural red undertones. I would like it to be almost a darkish red. I don't know how that would look on me though. Does anyone have any suggestions?


P.S. I am also preppy and I have like milk chocolate skin, if that helps any. Thanks!Hair color tips Please!!! African American.?
If you know anyone good at photoshop, have them take the color you're thinking of and add it to a photo of yourself.





But I'd say heck, you're 15, time to try new stuff. But try just a strand of hair first, some dyes react weird to some hair. I know an Asian girl who once tried to dye her jet black hair purple, to look Gothic. Turned out all wrong.Hair color tips Please!!! African American.?
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
hmm.


you should ask a stylist if it would look right.


they know everything.





- i`m lighter than you and i`m getting my hair a darkish red too.





so i guess it would look good on anyone.





if you like it.





if you need any more tips or anything.





just email me =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment