Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color tips and treatments, please?

I have been lightening my hair for years. I'm naturally a dark blonde. Here's my dilema....I dye only my roots, to maintain my color, however I still fight split ends. I trim every few monthes, use good conditioner and heat style very little, but still seem to be dry on only my ends!? Also, after having my children, my hair seems to be harder to keep uniform in color (darker underneath, and much lighter on the sides) I'm wondering if there is a particular way I should be coloring, or if there may be a better brand of color to use. I currently use Clairol Hydrience, in natural pale blonde. I've always done it myself with good results, and because of the length avoid professionals due to cost %26amp; frequency that it has to be colored. My avatar color is lighter than my actual color. My real hair actually has multi highlights, and is very healthy other than the ends. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!Hair color tips and treatments, please?
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>





Natural Homemade Beauty tips to Haircare


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment