Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair coloring, tips please? *5 starts best answer*?

would purple and pink look good in blonde hair?


yes or no?


i want some pretty colors in it.


if not, or you think of something better.


tell me.


thanks %26lt;3Hair coloring, tips please? *5 starts best answer*?
http://x71.xanga.com/67ec624ac3334170978047/z129759859.jpg





There is a pic of my cousin who did her hair like that, it was okay, but what colour are your eyes here is my simple guide





Blue eyes- blue a lighter blue on blonde and brun hair


Brown eyes- pink purple orange or green


green eyes- purple red orange greenHair coloring, tips please? *5 starts best answer*?
Totally! I also love blue in blonde hair. I'd stay away from green though lol. It also looks nice to put black in with blonde hair. I'd go with purple or blue. =)
Purple and pink usually look best in blonde hair (although it also looks good in black)

No comments:

Post a Comment