Saturday, February 20, 2010

Naturally orange hair coloring tips?

I have heard that if you rinse your hair enough times in rosehip tea, your hair will turn red.





I have also heard (and have tested and do know) that lemon juice can bleach out your hair.





I personally have naturally a golden blonde hair color. If I were to mix lemon juice and rose hip tea, and rinse my long hair in that every day, will my hair turn light orange? I really love that color and I absolutely refuse to use dye products.Naturally orange hair coloring tips?
The dye products in the beauty salon are of great quality and even have vitimins in them. There are green dyes. Meaning organic. The products over the counter are the colors to avoid. The lemon doesn't lift enought color to make a difference. The rosehip could be weird. It sounds like a mess. Mix equal parts of the rosehip and lemon and only do a small stand test in the hair. Before doing it all over to come find out it made a mess or nothing at all.





Tip your hair dresser, 19 yrs. exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment