Saturday, February 20, 2010

Need hair coloring tips please!!!?

i am thinking of getting my hair died hot pink on the bottom layer. right now my hair is dark brown and layered. i think it would be cute to have hot pink on the bottom layer but there could be something cuter that you thought of. What do you think of my idea? Any other suggestions?





*~THANK YOU!~*Need hair coloring tips please!!!?
pink is cuteNeed hair coloring tips please!!!?
OMG totally go for it! There is a girl in my class and she has dark brown hair and she dyed the bottom hot pink and it looks great! It does make peoples head turn and it looks cute when up in a pony tail! I think you should do it!
My only suggestion is to not do it.


But if you must, use semi-perminant. I know from experience you will get tired of it soon if not right away.
nice that sound pretty cool acctually... y cousin did that once just the whole thing with the bottom layer black and black edges so it was a punkish look but id you dont like that then... just go with what u thought
I think that would look AMAZING. I want to get my hair dyed black on the bottom but everyone does that so I'm gunna do like blue or something :)
I think hot pink is cute! But I think you should do black on top and hot pink on bottom.
pink would be cute, but i also think that blonde on the bottom layer would be cute too.
pink would be very ceute but i u have brown hair? you sould go to a more darker pink or red =3


it would eccent your hair better!
Well I wont suggest but I think pink hair is ugly on any other color other than blonde, it makes you look like a clown. Sorry if i sound mean.
How can we answer without suggesting other colors?
a picture would be helpful but leave your poor hair alone. bad idea it will kill your hair and it won't grow for awhile.
what about a blue or purple what about if you put the color on the bottom layers of your hair.
I THINK BLUE PINK IS A UGLY COLOR!!!
i suggest don't use a mousse dye. i did, it fried my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment