Saturday, February 20, 2010

I want to get my hair colored! Tips please!?

I'm trying to convince my mom to let me color my hair. I have layered brown hair and I want to get lowlights! I think that if I know my facts that she will let me get it done but I'm having a hard time finding them so I thought I would people with experience. How long does it last? At a pretty nice hair salon (innovations for example) how much does it usually cost? And last but not least my mom kind of laughs when I ask her for lowlights and she then gets all mad when I tell her I'm serious and really want them. I ask her why she gets them and she's says cause it makes her feel good and I say well it would make me feel good and she just gets really mad and says I'm to young! How do I talk her into it? Help please!I want to get my hair colored! Tips please!?
How to select hair color based on skin complexion


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-t鈥?/a>





How To Color Your Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t鈥?/a>I want to get my hair colored! Tips please!?
It is bad for your scalp to die your hair, would extensions work?what about putting lemon juice or more natural ways or make a deal and say how about on my next birthday?Or I will cut down on snacks.





And if you know the facts you can win the argument, and every negative she says turn it into a positive.
I don't know much about lowlights to be honest, but I was able to convince my mom to let me dye my hair.





I basically told her that I felt like I needed a change. I said I was getting bored with my appearance and that I didn't feel all that pretty. I told her that I thought dying my hair would give me some confidence that I didn't have and I told her that it would mean a lot to me.





I made up a bunch of stuff that made it sound like if I didn't get it done my life would suck. It's extremely dramatic and made me sound a bit like a spoiled brat but it worked. Try it out, see what happens. :) Good luckk.
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment