Monday, February 22, 2010

Hair color tips needed! I color my hair at home usually with a box kit from the store.?

My natural color is dark dirty blonde. Right now my hair is colored a golden blonde you could say. I would like to color it a blonde that is not so golden. Just more of a light blonde. I am aware not to use any 'ashy blonde'; coloring kits. I want to go to a beauty supply store to get my next coloring supplies. what will I be looking for? I would like to be educated when I walk in there. Thanks!Hair color tips needed! I color my hair at home usually with a box kit from the store.?
You can't lift color with color.








The way i am taking your problem is that you're trying to lighten it.


You can either get one of those color removing kits or bleach.





It is less harsh to the hair if you just lift the color.





So I would say just ask for a color removing kit and some hair dye.


At beauty supply stores they sell the color with out the developer.


Just buy a bottle of that too and you're good to go.Hair color tips needed! I color my hair at home usually with a box kit from the store.?
first i would buy the temp colors or spray on colors to see what brand you like or what cors then find the color your like and fablous
i would just let the hair place do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment