Saturday, February 20, 2010

HELP ME! Hair color tips?

No one answered me before, and I need to know by today as i am dying my hair tonight.





Alright, so I recently had my hair done maybe 2 weeks ago, and I HATE it. I have dark chocolate brown hair in the back, and then this blond highlights and lighter brown around my face and front area. I'm taking matters into my own hands this time. I just want my hair to all be chocolate brown, permanent. So what should I do to make this lighter color get to the chocolate brown I like? I have never dyed my hair at home, but I am Not wasting all my money just to do this! (It ends up not being what I like anyways..) What brand should I use? I am only dying the lighter parts, so one box should be fine?





I need tips! thanks!!HELP ME! Hair color tips?
Coloring your hair again within 2 weeks may not be such a good idea. Double check with a professional before you do it. Loreal is the brand recommended to me by my hair stylist. 25 years in the business and she knows what she's doing. The color may not match the first time you do it. Just be aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment