Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair Coloring Tips......... Plz?

Ok so im a natural golden blondish brown hair girl.





I dyed my hair midnight black and its looks great on me and i love it!!!!





But now i wanna try my hair like a barbie blonde.....





I have no idea where to start i really dont wanna blech my hair so i was thinking about buying a blonde hair dye box from the store where i usually get my midnight black hair dye....





Any tips or suggestions about going about this without drying my hair out really bad........





Thanx





Or and honestly i wouldnt even know how to go abouts on how to bleach my hair cuz i have no clue on what you would have to use to do it........Hair Coloring Tips......... Plz?
i would suggest getting it done by a professional because going from black to blonde is extreme


but if you're going to do it your self...


you should bleach it before you put the blonde dye in


if you don't it will most likely not come out the color you want it to


make sure you do like a weekly hot oil treatment to keep your hair healthy =]


and use color protecting shampoos =]Hair Coloring Tips......... Plz?
well, going from midnight black to platinum blonde is way harder than going from blonde to black. it'll damage your hair soo much because you will have to bleach it, and it might not come out really good, it'll probably look orange.





if you absolutely want to have your hair platinum blonde, then i suggest going to your hairdresser, or if you dont have one, look up someone in your area with good reviews, and get it done professionally.








good luck!
Maybe you shouldn't bye your hair so much.


Natural golden blondish brown is what I have. Everyone tells me that I shouldn't usually dye it, and I totally agree.


It's ok if u r a teen, but u better let your natural color show for a while.
you use bleach, well i do and then you dye it to the color
First off let me explain you cannot buy a box color from the store, to make midnight black hair, blonde. Color does not lift color. To make your hair Barbie doll blonde you have to remove all the black pigment out of your hair. This means you have to bleach it. What this also means is, is your hair will receive alot of dryness and damage from this process. I recommend you going to a PROFESSIONAL to get your hair done. And plan on it costing a bit and you will probably be in there 3 or 4 hours for this procedure. Your hair has a shelf life, which means you cannot continually keep changing from one drastic hair color to another without your hair dying. At some point your hair gets so damaged that only a hair cut will help. Hair color should not be sold to the public for that very reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment